The Atlantic Route: 29 steps in Europe to discover
This route lets North and South Americans to get to know the origins of their culture and history. Here's a way to discover in a short time the different European lifestyles: the typical Anglo Saxon life of the Irish, the Scottish, the Welsh and the English, the French gastronomy, the late evenings and the animated Southern European villages, Spain and Portugal.
This route crosses 5 countries (about 8300 km)
- Portugal : 2 steps, 12 sub-steps, 2 natural parks, 8 UNESCO sites, 1 pilgrimage site
- Spain : 3 steps, 13 sub-steps, 2 natural parks, 4 UNESCO sites, 3 pilgrimage sites
- France : 12 steps, 32 sub-steps, 11 natural parks, 5 UNESCO sites, 8 pilgrimage sites
- United Kingdom : 9 steps, 26 sub-steps, 14 natural parks, 11 UNESCO sites, 5 pilgrimage site
- Ireland : 3 steps, 13 sub-steps, 4 natural parks, 1 UNESCO site, 2 pilgrimage sites